2013 Soils Pricing
3/4" Screened Loam
Organic "Super" Loam w/ Compost
Finely screened and weed free.
Adding compost is a great way to improve the growth of lawn and gardens. Compost has been proven to boost seed germination, root development, help correct poor textured-soils, and improve moisture retention in soils.Project Estimator
FREE (Delivery charges still apply)
Our "clean" fill is the remains of our loam-screening operation, and is a mixture of soil, rocks, and stick debris. We recommend this product when filling large areas of 12" or more, due to it's bulky nature. For smaller pockets in the landscape, gravel, stone, or sand is recommended.Project Estimator
Nutri-Dark & Nutri-Black Mulch
Nutri-Dark & Nutri-Black Mulch are 50:50 mixtures of our all-organic compost and our premium bark mulches. Plants thrive in this mix, as they receive the benefits of bark mulch with a power-packed boost of nutrients that optimize growth. Control the weeds with mulch that feeds!Project Estimator
- One yard of soil, mulch or aggregate covers an area of approximately 10'x10', (100sf) x 3" deep.
- All of our products can be delivered or picked up at either of our material centers. Please click here for delivery information. Please click here for our locations, directions and hours.
- Quantity discounts for Contractors, Homeowners, Businesses and Municipalities and may apply for all our products.
- Please call 603-743-3559 for updated pricing on all products.
- All products are sold 'as is'. All Soils, mulches, and aggregates are natural products that can vary with each delivery. We can assume no responsibility or liability for color, size, variation, texture, or moisture content of products.
- During warm weather, when installing any soils, mulches or aggregates, all products should be watered immediately after they are installed to reduce possible heat stress that may occur especially around lawns and plants.
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions.