This one of a kind New Hampshire stone is a rarity in New England. Dark, even and consistent.
- Origin of Material: New Hampshire.
- Color Range: Dark cobalt blue/black with a sparkle. Occasional quartz and copper tones.
- Features: Color, consistency; breaks clean for good edges and flat surfaces.
- Availability: Steps and platforms. Also available as a large irregular flagston, hearths, mantles and veneer.
- Material Size Range: 3'-7' lengths x 1'-4' widths and 1.5"-7" thickness.
- Sold by Meaure of: Ton.